Welcome to www.paulahrycak.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Country House, Inc.'s Website, located at https://www.paulahrycak.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.paulahrycak.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Country House, Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.paulahrycak.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.paulahrycak.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.paulahrycak.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.paulahrycak.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.paulahrycak.com
- Redistribute content from www.paulahrycak.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. The Country House, Inc. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The Country House, Inc.,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Country House, Inc. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Country House, Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant The Country House, Inc. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of The Country House, Inc.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to The Country House, Inc.. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Country House, Inc.'s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
The Country House, Inc. may be contacted by email at [email protected], by phone 1-800-596-4666 or by mail at: The Country House, 2420 West Zion Road, Salisbury, MD 21801.
We collect and use personal information for our legitimate business purposes, such as to:
- Process, track and fulfill your orders
- Market our products and services
- Inform you of special offers and promotions
- Manage and develop The Country House, Inc.’s business and operations
- Contact you for any other legitimate business purpose
Information may be collected directly from you when you provide it to us, may be collected passively through our website or an email we send to you, or may be obtained from third parties. We may combine information obtained from any of these sources.
Information You Provide. We may collect information directly from you in connection with your use of this website, or purchase of products from The Country House, Inc. This Personal Information may include the following:
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Payment Information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date, and CVV code
- Payment history
- Internet or other electronic network activity
- Age range
This information is used to provide you with services and products you request. For example, we use your payment and shipping information to process, track and deliver purchases you make from our website. We will use your email address to communicate with you about your order, and to send you marketing emails. You may correct personal information you have provided to us, including your contact information, by contacting customer service at [email protected] You may also create a customer account with us, and can update your information by logging into the account and making the changes to your profile.
Information that is automatically collected. Certain information about site usage is collected automatically - by cookies, pixel tags, scripts or similar technologies - when you visit our site or open an email that we send. This information may include operating system, device ID, IP address, referring domain, and pages visited. This information is tracked in server logs, and may be used for troubleshooting purposes, or to personalize your experience. Our website also collects aggregate information, such as page views and visits, in an effort to keep our content relevant to our customers.
Information from third parties. We also obtain information from third parties, such as address verification services, data brokers and credit reporting agencies. We use this information to improve the effectiveness of our website and marketing efforts, and the improve the quality of the data we use in our business.
How We Share Information
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers where necessary to complete a transaction you have requested. For example, when you make a purchase, payment processors and shippers will have access to your payment and shipping information
- IT Service Providers. We share information with Service Providers in order to operate, understand and improve our website. We may share information (including unique identifiers) with third-party advertising and analytics platforms as described below.
- Marketing Service Providers. In order to more effectively market our products, we contract with Service Providers that provide marketing services (including email, display and direct mail marketing, data enhancement, printing, data and marketing analytics, and campaign creation and analytics).
- Third Party Marketers. From time to time we may exchange our customer lists with other reputable companies whose products we think may be of interest to you. We also may share information with third-parties such as cooperative marketing databases, that allow participants to mutually enhance the way they target customers and prospective customers. Data sharing for marketing purposes, and your choices regarding these activities, are described further below.
- Where necessary to comply with the law. We may share any information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary in order to protect our rights or to comply with any judicial or administrative proceeding, court or governmental order, or legal process served on us, such as a subpoena. We may also share information when we believe in good faith that such sharing is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, or to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may share information about you in any other circumstance in which we have your consent, or in order to provide you with a service you have requested.
- Children Under the age of 18. If you are a child under the age of 18, please have parents’ permission before placing an order or registering with us.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.